Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Attacking Other Religions

Everytime I introduce the Iglesia Ni Cristo to my friends, they immediately told me that they don't like the Iglesia ni Cristo because it attacks other religions.

The same complaints I heard from a friend whom I brought to attend the Grand Evangelical Mission in the nearby town's plaza. He said that the Iglesia Ni Cristo did nothing but attack other religion.

Everytime, I heard this complaints to them, I always explained to them that the purpose of the church is not to attack your religion but to let you know the truth what has been taught and recorded in the Bible.

For example, when the minister of the church said that those who will not enter or join the church or the Iglesia Ni Cristo will not be saved from the wrath of God on the Judgment day. This can be considered as attack to other religion or to individual who refuse to join the Iglesia ni Cristo but if you will examine the Bible, you'll realize that this is the truth.

The only problem why the people felt the insult is because they did not open their minds for the truth. Those people who are open minded never felt insulted by the teachings inside the church. Instead, they accept the teaching and follow them because they realized that they are the teachings of God and can help them gain the salvation promised by Christ.

So, I advised you to open your minds. You can listen to the teachings of the Iglesia ni Cristo and examine them using the Bible. You can even compare its teachings to the teachings of your current church or the church you know.

No comments: